Batch 4 & 5 100%
We will call/text everyone from Batch 4 & 5 - Please check your receipt if you are unsure of what batch your in, 6 & 7 are going to CNC soon.
- This is where you make your final payment for batch 4 & 5 only after we contact you via telephone
- Do not pay until you receive a call/text verifying your order
- The receivers are shipping to anodizing next week - the last step can take up 5-8 weeks worst case however we will update the Blog with status like we have been doing so you know what is going on.
- Attach your dealers license to this order with the new file upload system - You can also respond to the email receipt from this order with their license if the upload system won't work for you.
- If you have already ordered from me please don't assume I have their license on hand and simply resubmit it to streamline things
- If your FFL prefers to send their license direct - please have them reference your name and order # firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please either attach their license or have them send it, final logging/shipping goes much faster if I have everything needed when they come back from anodizing. Batch 2/3 took a week to ship since I was missing 20% of the dealers licenses.
- If neither options above work for your FFL, let us know today via text, I know some have specific rules
- If we don't have a copy of the license when they come back, we will ship verifiable ones first and come back to the others so we don't hold up everyone.