100% - SEMI AUTO - GM Rcvr Pre-Order
Batch 6 - Sold Out - We will make spares in batch 6 for purchase
All future pre-orders (Batch 6+) will take up to 7 months to finish. New lead time is discussed in link below.
Link to the MOST CURRENT Updates on all receiver batches ---> 100% Rcvr Batch Status/Updates <--- Please check this link prior to asking for a status update, We will collect final payment & FFL info after CNC prior to anodizing. We will email first, then call if we don't get a response - you WILL NOT get passed up.
COST - $535.00 shipped ($335.00 now / $200 when completed - FFL Info collected w/Final Payment after CNC before anodizing)***
- To ensure we stay on schedule - NO serial # requests + NO customer supplied lowers -
- SEMI AUTO (This seemed obvious however someone asked, I am a 07/02 SOT - any MG's are registered and NOT for sale)
- Roll-stamped markings just like the originals - Clone correct for MK12 and MK18 rifles
- MFR Info and model # is laser engraved in the trigger well, visible when rifle is upside down - see photo for example
- H&R & GM Specific Correct Grey Professionally Anodized by best in business (No other colors available)
- New 100%'s feature forge flash inside trigger well, some have partial flash
- Serial numbers will be within the correct range of the originals GM or HR
- M16 Profile interior pocket (NO Fake Sear Marks)
- New/Consistent Serial Stamp Setup & Correct Selector Markings
- All GCA and NFA laws apply
- All our products are in NFA E-File sys for easy form 1 SBR and form 2 SOT filing
- This is a 100% SEMI AUTO recevier and will go to licenses FFL holder when complete, I will collect FFL info and second payment when they ship to anodizing
Email me for questions: email@example.com
Sales Tax for Texas Residents
I DO NOT OWN COLT MARKINGS - Colt offers beautiful Retro M16s - The XM16E1 and GAU-5/A/A will be out soon!