This is only to set expectations of what my products are and are not. Since 9/01/2019 until today we have maintained a 99.99% satisfaction rate with all our products. I finally realized that the 1% of concerns could be addressed with a quick company policy update.
100% Lower and A1 Upper forge flaws/Color Match/Fitment Policy
- Just like the originals, we do not guarantee our receivers will not have small flaws under anodizing, there can be dings/dings/bangs bruises. I will reference photos of originals for comparison.
- Long/large scratches are not considered normal, and we will then make some sort of arrangement prior to shipping the item.
- Anodized Uppers and Lowers are not guaranteed to match in color. If you order Uppers/Lowers from the Same batch, then I can match them before shipping.
- If you want me to try and find the best lower to match your upper, or vice versa - The best thing to do is ship me your lower or upper, with you name, address and $12.00 IN the box, and taped to the top of the receiver box. (we have a lot of inbound/out bond mail)
- Fitment Policy - for best upper/lower fitment the best thing to do is ship me your lower or upper, with you name, address and $12.00 IN the box, and taped to the top of the receiver box. (we have a lot of inbound/out bond mail)