100% - SEMI AUTO - H&R Rcvr
Preorder Batch 7 Sold Out - ETA Feb 2022
To be alerted when the next round of 100's are avail. - sign up for our newsletter!
Current customer Batch 4-7 100% Preorder Progress Check this link for status update on all orders - progress updated weekly. We contact everyone (text/call/email) for final payment & FFL after rcvrs arrive from CNC shop/prior to shipping to anodizing. You WILL NOT get passed up, period. If we can't contact you, the reciever sits in the safe until we do. For example, we have active military customers - their receivers will be here once back from deployment.
- $550.00 shipped
- Serial numbers are in the correct range for HR and GM, we do not accept customer supplied serial numbers
- We are gearing up to offer these for immediate purchase, we are doing a limited preorder for receivers that will be cut with Batch 6
- Sign up for mailing list to get up to date news on 100% availability. We ONLY send out emails regarding product availibility, no junkmail
- Previously ordered batch 4-6 Customers - FFL Info is collected w/Final $200 payment once receivers are CNC milled prior to anodizing.
- On average it will be 2 months until the receiver is back from anodizing, logged and shipped to your FFL.
- Batch 7 customers operate the same but the final payment is $400.00
- SEMI AUTO We are Licensed 07/02 FFL/SOT - MGs depicted in photos are registered or real examples
- Roll-stamped markings just like the originals - Clone correct for MK12 and MK18 rifles
- MFR Info and model # is laser engraved in the trigger well, visible when rifle is upside down - see photo for example
- H&R & GM Specific Correct Grey Professionally Anodized by best in business (No other colors available)
- New 100%'s feature forge flash inside trigger well, some have partial flash
- Serial numbers will be within the correct range of the originals GM or HR
- M16 Profile interior pocket (NO Fake Sear Marks)
- New/Consistent Serial Stamp Setup & Correct Selector Markings
- All GCA and NFA laws apply
- All our products are in NFA E-File sys for easy form 1 SBR and form 2 SOT filing
- This is a 100% SEMI AUTO recevier and will go to licensed FFL holder when complete, I will collect FFL info and second payment when they ship to anodizing
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These lowers are perfect for a retro build. The markings are spot on to the originals and the overall quality of the receiver is great.