Roll Stamped T65 A1 Lower Receivers - Ready for down payment 8/5
T65 SEMI AUTO 100% Lower total cost: $580.00 + 10.75 shipping to your FFL
Cost is $290.00 down + $290.00 & 10.75 shipping, Final payment due after marking/CNC prior to anodizing
- I'm already heavily invested in this, so any help getting the word out would be appreciated.
- Stamps/custom serial # jig/font is ordered and my machinest and I have agreed on how to cut the 0% forgings. See bullet point below for details, there is only so much we can do with a 0% A2 blank but it is better than using a normal A1 or starting from a 80%.
- This will be the best T65 copy available - Period - This is a 5-8 Month project - if you can’t wait please consider another option. I am trying to move it along faster, I believe I can do them a little faster, however I can't/won't sacrifice quality for speed.
- They need to be as close to the original as possible, no expense spared. Everything has fallen into place finally and we are accepting down payments. All updates will be posted here, I am a one man band. Please check here and our blog prior to emailing us.
- I will update status of the project weekly on our blog post regarding preorders
- My cnc A1 receiver specialist is cutting these from a raw 0% forging - which cost me more... but we want them to look as close as possible. The blanks will have a much more Taiwanese look... the areas of focus are the front lugs, the reinforced rear and the rounded bolt catch pin bosses.
- typically this is a non refundable deposit however... if you see the progress and don't like what you see, will refund 92% of the original down payment, I know this wont happen because they will be killer and most likely won't take but 3 mo, NO promises.
- I ordered the roll die set including the correct font serial number set
- Roll stamped, export markings with correct serial number style/format
- We are CNC profiling these lowers as close to the originals as we can, there will be small but noticeable differences
- Matte Black Professionally Anodized by best in business (No other colors available currently)
- M16 Profile interior pocket (NO Fake Sear Marks)
- If you NEED AR15 style cuts on the inside let me know. I prefer to keep them all the same
- All GCA and NFA laws apply
- All our products are in NFA E-File sys for easy form 1 SBR and form 2 SOT filing
- This is a 100% SEMI AUTO receiver and will go to a licensed FFL holder when complete, I will collect FFL info when they are back from anodizing
- Sales tax for Texas residents