Please read FAQ before filling out contact form below
- What are your hours of operation? Our FFL hours of operation are after normal business hours/weekends, please email us any questions you have.
- How do I know when a receiver/paint/product is back in stock? To stay updated on when receivers will be in stock please: 1. Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of our homepage and 2. Go to each item's page you desire & enter your email into the "in stock notification" form to the right of the photo. When you do this, your name gets put on a list for the specific receiver you want.
- Your website says an item should be in stock but I can't add to cart, can I email you to purchase an item? No, due to the high demand of our items there is a long list of potential customers. You will need to sign up for the in-stock notification feature and newsletter.
- Do you offer Colt, FN or H&R markings? No
- Do you offer anodizing services, who is your anodizer, do you sell 80% receivers? Our anodizing process is proprietary and we don't have extra forgings for 80% products
- Where is my lower? All GM - A2 & M4A1 are at anodizing, this last batch was huge (150 vs usual 30-50) please be patient while my anodizer finishes