- We will ship orders placed from 1.2 - 1-14 on 1.15.24
Where do I send FFL for my order? please email copy of your FFL to email@example.com referencing order number and name
- What is Route package Protection? Route is a 2A friendly package protection service, if the parts/firearm is lost in transit they will facilitate placing a new order to replace it. I vetted them prior to adopting their services to ensure they would replace the items no questions asked. Freight carriers won't do anything in the event firearms/parts are lost or stolen.
- We don't offer ANY gunsmithing services due to lack of time
- Why are receivers out of stock? We are a small shop and our lowers are in high demand. Simply sign up for in stock notifications for each lower you want & you will be the first to know when they are in stock or taking pre-orders!
- When will a particular receiver or product will be back in stock? Sign up for in-stock notifications for each item to be alerted when we re-stock. We also have a newsletter for announcements regarding receiver availability - we will not spam you with junk mail/offers
- What are your hours of operation? After normal business hours/weekends, please email us any questions - we will respond within 24hrs
- When will my order ship? In stock parts ship within 2 weeks, if you need something sooner please email us prior to ordering.
- Your website/email says an item should be in stock but I can't add to cart? It could be an error on the site or it wasn't updated after the recent sale, if you can't add the item sign up for the in-stock notification for that product
- Do you offer Colt, FN or H&R markings? No
- Where are your manufacturing marks? On the bottom in the trigger well
- We don't offer 80% lowers as we are focusing on finished lowers