June batch - sold out - shipping Tuesday June 28th
August batch - Preorders open - shipping August 15th
Made in USA
This is THE original deep black finish the Russians used on all small arms from 1960 to today. We are the only source that we know of outside of the factory. We have manufactured this product since late 2016 to the letter of the original forumula with the BEST US lab grade raw goods, this is the only way to make a consistent product.
We can only ship within the US as of right now
- We lowered shipping cost: $9.00 for any size bottle
- 60mL = $50.00 - Sold at authorized retailers only (more info soon)
- 120mL = $65.00
- 240mL = $110.00
- 480mL = $210.00
- THIS IS the paint found on all AKM, AK74, AK100, AK74M, RPK, RPK74, RPK74M, PKM, PKT, Saigas, Veprs, Military Original Bulgarian AK74's and very similar to Polish, East German, Hungarian paint.
- We only sell 120-240mL bottles within the US currently
- I am working on the international shipping option
- 40-60mL covers a complete rifle - Dillution is achieved using lacquer thinner 1:1 or 50/50
- We are revamping the instructions and will post them here on our blog this weekend 8/7/21
- The Sheen/Level of gloss is easily controlled to match Russian, Polish, East German or Hungarian kits
- HVLP is recomended due to the viscous nature of the paint
- This IS the same paint the factories have sprayed on their guns since 1960, even today.
- Most new guns are sprayed in a fashion that it looks much flatter
- I will issue new instructions with details how to achieve this soon
- Aleays wear a respirator when spraying solvent based paints
***Bulk Quantities of 2 Liters or more available at discount to FFL's only. I will work with collectors on an individual basis if bulk quantity is needed, trades are usually welcome and preferred***
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best paint if you're looking for that deep black the Russian izhmash, tula, or molot guns have, ive tried everything you can buy and only this paint can match the Russian factory finish and texture. Ive even tried Russian Voron paint, dont even bother, that paint has a bright purple sheen once dried, nothing like the izhmash finish. If you want a paint to refinish your Ak, only Russianpaint™ can give you an authentic Russian look, thank you for an awesome product.