Colt M16A2 Takeoff Grips
These are REAL Colt "FAT" M16A2 grips used from 80's - Early 2000's
We started with 500 grips in June 2022 - 94 are left - We regraded, recounted and adjusted pricing accordingly
None of these are F Mold marked, they are pre F marked w/circle and # inside
- ALL Grips are USED and many have scratches, gouges etc.
- GRADE A - (Very Few Left) Used but nicer than the rest, they still have scratches etc
- Grade B - Used but have more of the grip panels on the side still have a defined line
- Grade C - Used but still work well, the grip panels are more worn on these
- Rack #'d - These have rack #'s carved in them, they are really cool
- Hand Select will remain an option - while they were all graded/hand selected I will still give you the option to pick the best of any of the grades
- I have seen boxy/new A4 grips being sold as M16A2 for 3 x our price
- We will have a modern colt to compare in photos for customer reference soon
- If you look at our grips, there are no sharp angles. Recent M4/Modern grips look different
- Correct For:
- Mk18 Mod 0
- Mk18 Mod 1
- Mk12 Mod 0
- Mk12 Mod 1
- Mk12 Mod H
- Colt & FN M16A2
- Colt M4 & M4A1 clones from early 2000's
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They was good colt fat grips was worn out a lot if you wanna build a worn lower ( clone rifle) They are perfect. I got what I paid for so no complaints. Order and shipping was slow and when I got tracking number it stayed a week there and didn't move. I emailed them about the issue and they responded quickly and even threw in another colt pistol grip! All in all they a good company and I enjoy my colt grips
Grip is exactly as described and goes along great for early era m16a2 Clones
Great grips, I love finding smaller shops that get great surplus.
Fast shipping. and excellent product !
Sweet grips, I love original hardware and these fit the bill for a couple of my rifles. Some dings and scratches but overall very nice shape... would buy again.