First Gen FN M16A2 Grips
- We just sorted the remainder of our 500 grip haul, there are very few of these left (6)
- I washed all the grips by hand, we didn't spray them with oil this time so the are chalky
- We did raise the price on these since I can't get any more
- All are verified FN - We observed the mold codes on multiple FN M16A2 rifles still in mil inventory. They all had # and F or PS. Once they are mounted, the number gets smashed by the washer
- Regardless the code, they are identical - They are First generation FN M16A2 Grips on all the 7million Serial M16A2 rifles and early M16A4's and are in great shape compared to worn Colts
- Once they are gone, they are gone...